Today, our Contributing Writer Kerri Zaluski shares a recipe for gluten-free (guilt free) brownies.
- 1/4 cup brown rice flour
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, spray 8-inch square baking pan with nonstick cooking spray. Combine rice flour, cornstarch, baking soda and salt in a small bowl
- Melt butter in large saucepan over low heat, add brown sugar; cook and stir about 4 minutes or until sugar is completely dissolved and mixture is smooth. Remove from heat; sift in cocoa and stir until combined. Add flour mixture and stir until smooth. (mixture will be thick)
- Stir in chocolate chips and vanilla. Beat in eggs until mixture is smooth. Spoon batter into prepared pan.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center comes out almost clean.
Kerri is also a Young Living Distributor #2871977.