Today, our Contributing Writer Kerri Zaluski shares a recipe for gluten-free sandwich bread.
- 3 cups Gluten-Free Flour Blend for Breads
- 2 packages active dry yeast
- 2 teaspoons xanthan gum
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup warm water, plus additional as needed
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 eggs, at room temperature
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon cider vinegar
- Line 9×5 loaf pan with foil, (don’t use glass). Extend sides of foil 3 inches up from top. Spray with nonstick cooking spray and sprinkle with flour blend.
- Combine 3 cups flour blend, yeast, xanthin gum and salt in large bowl. Whisk 1 cup water, oil, eggs, honey and vinegar together in medium bowl. Beat into dry ingredients with electric mixer at low speed until batter is smooth, shiny and thick. Add more water by tablespoons if needed. Beat at medium-high speed 5 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally.
- Spoon batter into prepared pan. Cover with lightly oiled plastic wrap. Let rise in a warm place 30 minutes or until batter reaches top of pan.
- Preheat over to 375. Bake 30-35 minutes or until bread sounds hollow when taped and internal temperature is 200. Remove from pan and cool on wire rack.
Kerri is also a Young Living Distributor #2871977.