Today, our contributing writer, Kerri Zaluski shares a quick and easy recipe for mango salsa – sure to spice up your meals.
- 1 Fresh Mango, Chopped
- 1/4 Red Bell Pepper finely Chopped
- 1 Green Onion, Chopped
- 2 tbsp finely Chopped Cilantro
- 1 Fresh Jalapeño, finely Chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh Lemon Juice
- 1/2 tbsp fresh Lime Juice
- In a medium bowl, mix mango, red bell pepper, green onion, cilantro, jalapeno, lime juice, and lemon juice.
- Cover, and allow to sit at least 30 minutes before serving.