Today, our Contributing Writer Kerri Zaluski talks about jazzing up your coffee with peppermint.
- 2 cups milk – 2%, coconut, soy, almond, cashew
- 2 cups brewed coffee
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 drop Peppermint Essential Oil
- Optional toppings: whipped cream, chocolate drizzle
- In a small saucepan, heat the milk and whisk it until it starts to bubble. Pour in the coffee.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the cocoa and the sugar.
- Whisk the mixture into the milk-coffee mixture until creamy mocha forms.
- Pour into mugs and add your peppermint.
Kerri is also a Young Living Distributor #2871977.