All Free Articles submitted to the Magazine must follow these guidelines:
- Subject: All articles should be about green/eco/wellness subjects. What does that mean?
- No Promotion: Articles should not promote a business or organization. They should tell a personal story, provide free advice, educate the reader, etc.
- You may add 1 or 2 sentences at the end about yourself and your career/business/volunteer work. For example: John Doe is passionate about helping people achieve better health through acupuncture. He has been healing patients in his clinic in Smithville for 0ver 20 years.
- Positive mindset: Try as much as possible to have a positive approach at all times.
- For example, instead of talking about “how to fight depression” talk about “how to live a life full of joy“.
- Avoid talking about negative/bad things or disease. For example: instead of saying “honey helps fight colds“, say “honey strengthens the immune system“.
- Length: Try to keep the article between 700 and 1500 words. Research shows that that is the ideal length for an online article.
- See here for more tips on writing articles online.
All articles are subject to editing. We reserve the right to reject or ask for rewriting of articles that don’t align with our values.